Tuesday, November 3, 2009

<3 Bearhug

       Tonight Chelsea and I got to walk Bear-hug! Mrs. Louis told us last week that we could come over to take Bear-hug on a walk whenever we would like, and tonight seemed like the perfect night. Despite her size, she was actually not hard to walk. I tried to get her to jump into the fountains on the east side of the capitol, but I think she knew better.
   Also, an intern at work told me about a bookstore, Politics and Prose, that has a pretty regular speaker series with authors of new books.  So I checked out the website and got tickets to see Al Gore speak on Thursday and tickets for David Plouffe-Obama's 2008 campaign manager- to speak later this month. Anyone interested in joining Chelsea and I at those events? After the event Thursday we are going to get some long-overdue sushi. This weekend we are going to the Spy Museum, the waterfront, and Embassy Row. I hope the weather holds out for us. 
I am having soooooooooooooo much fun in DC! And yes, all of the o's are necessary. 

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment