Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New City

Ten days here in our Nation's Capital. What a ten days it has been. A new city with new people to live with, a new routine, new assignments... a whole new way of life.
My first ten days have been perfectly enjoyable - a little disconcerting, considering that in the future I will have to surrender much free-time here to policy research and writing some papers. There have been museums for us to check out and a contingent of some extremely friendly Korean exchange students for us to meet, as well as one of the most intense games of Monopoly I have ever witnessed.

All in all the quarter looks like it will shape up to be an extremely fulfilling one even though, as of yet, I haven't quite seemed to be able to narrow down my policy paper topic further than, "not health care".

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment