Friday, December 5, 2014

My Favorite Study Tour

I had the best of times meeting up with my fellow WAIP buddies during their East Wing tour of the White House. Though the holiday decorations were a few weeks out, I was such fun to walk through the People's House and share the various anecdotes I've learned throughout my time here.

The Fall 2014 WAIP Fellows at the White House

Photo evidence that I'm here!

East Wing tours are by far the better of the two tours (though I'm probably biased...), as we got to view the lower cross hall and State Floor. So many historic moments have happened in the residence, and it's always amazing to be inside the White House, knowing who all has stood in the very same room. And, there's nothing cooler than making an O-H-I-O picture on the North Portico...

My favorite photo taken in DC :-)

Now that the holiday season is underway, guests can schedule a special Holiday Tour to view the decorations that adorn the House. To view this year's stunning decorations, click here for a preview!

-Sarah Montell

No comments:

Post a Comment