Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hunkering down

So tomorrow we have a seminar. That's good. But tomorrow is also the day that Mike Kerrigan (one of two people who work full time in my office) goes on his three week vacation. I'm not terribly concerned that I won't do a good job because I think I will, but Mike's absence means far more pressure and responsibility falls to me for the next three weeks. Combine that with internship presentations, seminar papers, a light cold, the ever-present Policy Paper and the fact that for some reason time seems to flow faster here than elsewhere, and you get a busy nine weeks.

In other news I was sorry to miss out on the activities over the weekend that the other Glenn Fellows enjoyed. Apparently the Korean harvest festival feast was something one shouldn't miss if given the opportunity to attend - but I did have a relaxing weekend at home in Cleveland.

1 comment: