Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mystery

Some mysterious things have been happening to me lately. It all started earlier last week when my Glenn School OSU Mentor emailed me. He said he would be paying my fees for the November 13th President Gee event and that it was his treat. I emailed him back and thanked him for his generosity, but I told him I wasn't aware of any such event. He emailed me back that all would be revealed and I'll find out about it when I find out about it - and just for me to know that he was paying for it.

Hmm...

Now, in the calendar at my work we do indeed have President Gee in DC clearly marked for the date in question. I've asked my supervisor what the purpose of our esteemed University President's visit is and she claimed he will be in for a conference and that our office nothing to do with the visit. I believe she is telling the truth, as she will be in Columbus that Thursday through that Sunday.

The only question that remains is: What in the world is going on?

I look forward to discovering the secret.

Perhaps those who work for the John Glenn Washington Academic Internship Program could enlgithed me/us... **Cough Cough... Laura... or Dr. Kolson... Cough Cough**

Actually, perhaps they don't know either. It's bending my mind into a pretzel!

1 comment:

  1. We will discuss this in seminar tomorrow... I will hold you in suspense until then.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete