Friday, March 9, 2012


One of my favorites part of D.C. is all the amazing food that can be found here. I have experienced such a plethora of food that is rarely found anywhere else. I have eaten senate bean soup, thank you Nancy Pelosi, in the heart of the Capitol, to Banana Café on Pennsylvania, and $20 per dish Ethiopian in Georgetown.

So for any future students coming to D.C. I will presume to know enough about to culinary arts to offer up my top choices for good eating here in the capital of our great country.
In my modest opinion, brunch is one of the best meals of the day, so we shall focus on that

My top choice for brunch near the Hill would be Union Pub. With an excellent selection, excellent taste, and outstanding presentation, not to mention bottomless momosas…. You really can’t go wrong here! Their Tuscany Omelet, and Eggs Benedict, being a personal favorite

you wish to venture into a bit of foreign brunch taking a trip down to Banana Café is truly worth it. With a mixture of Latin American food and classic American selections this place really offers some great eatery. They also offer a great selection of adult friendly milkshakes… not that I would know of course… 

1 comment: