Friday, August 10, 2012

Goodbye D.C.


My summer in D.C. has been more than I could have ever imagined. These nine weeks have changed my life in so many different ways. I have grown to love D.C. and absolutely have enjoyed every minute I have spent in the nation’s capital. I am thankful for the experiences and friends that I have made here. I am going to miss my daily commute through Union Station, the wonderful restaurants, my internship, the monuments, and the liveliness of the city. The buckeye community here has been overwhelming and their presence has made me feel right at home. This program has introduced to the fast paced life in D.C. and I can’t wait to return someday.  As much as I will miss my time D.C. I am ready to return to Columbus!
As always, GO BUCKS!
Ceara C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment