Saturday, August 4, 2012

Too Much HGTV

My experience here in D.C. has been absolutely incredible. I have learned so much, and had experiences that have truly made me consider my goals for the future. However, for the purpose of this blog post, I will focus on one specific aspect-- housing!

With only a year left until job hunting starts, I am strongly considering living in Washington, D.C. As a part of my research I have been attending open houses just to get a feel of housing options. 

Thus, I wanted to create a quick, fun blog post for my Glenn Fellow peers who may be interested in what the inside of one of these wonderful Capitol Hill houses look like. I encourage you all to attend an open house or two before you leave.

*This house had a back patio, third floor deck, skylight and renovated kitchen. Oh yes, and it was owned by Big Bird. 





- Aiesha White 

No comments:

Post a Comment