Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank You

This probably doesn't come as a surprise, but a huge round of thank you's are in order.  First, thank you to Dr. Kolson.  Dr. Kolson works tirelessly to provide an atmosphere here in DC that is familiar to Glenn School Fellows.  He has so much going on, yet he still works hard to give us the best experience possible while here in DC.  Next, thank you to Mike McCandlish.  Mike is in charge of setting up all internships and granting us access to experiences that we would never get to have without an outstanding program like WAIP.  He was the second vital part in allowing us to have a great experience in Washington.  Finally, a huge thank you to the Glenn School for this opportuinty.  I remember my interview like it was yesterday.  I remember thinking about how awesome it would be to intern in DC.  For this opportunity, I have to thank the Glenn School and everyone who has supported it throughout the years.  It takes a special program to be able to do things like this, and provide lifelong memories for students.  I will be forever grateful for the Glenn School and for the experience they provided for us.  As I sit at my desk on my last day of work, I leave the reader with a great quote from Dr. Kolson himself:
"Party on, Garth!"
Thanks for reading all of our posts and God bless!
-Drew Calabro

No comments:

Post a Comment