Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun in D.C.

Hi friends,
This blog isn't so much a report on things that I've done as it is about things we could all go do in the future. I know we have a big list of stuff to see but it's a big city and some cool stuff isn't on the list. :)
You can find events in the area here: http://washington.org/. If you find anything good, share it!
I think plays, musicals, or concerts would be a fun thing to do. There's the Shakespeare Theatre Company for one.. Not sure about others.
Other things:
-THE ZOO! IT'S FREE! THEY HAVE PANDAS! It's open daily until 4:30 and I would be sooo thrilled if anyone would accompany me some Saturday/Sunday.
-The aquarium!! It's $6 each if we go as a group (only $8 regular).
-Chinatown! Always a good time.

Feel free to comment or edit this to add others.

Peace and Love-
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment