Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weak...



The Dome Tour was really cool....the getting lost part and questioned too many times why I didn't have a sticker, not so much. The best part was going to the very top and being able to see where my office was and almost to our house. I have been able to go in the St. Louis Arch and the Empire State Building but being on the top of our Capital just seemed different, better. I was surprised to know that you can only go up there with a congressional member, I felt pretty special, and kind of surprised...there isn't much a person and do to damage that thing! The other cool part was the graffiti, that was so cool to be where people stood in the 1800's. I was also able to see the old Supreme Court house...kind of intimidating with the low lighting and all. My mom booked a regular people's Capital tour for the end of the month, so I will be excited to see the rest of the Capital....since I'm not as cool as the rest of you congressional interns and don't have a staff badge to see it everyday =)
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment