Saturday, January 30, 2010

never really appreciated having a car until Lilly, Lydia, and I walked to the national portrait gallery. having to walk in the snow and freezing wind was not something I had planned on doing today but it was something we all wanted to see so we made the trek anyways. the gallery had some really nice portraits, obviously, but also had a really interested exhibit on sports heros and events called champions. I was the only one who was really interested in it because it reminded of me the football half of fame, which i have been to countless times since its in my hometown. Lydia and Lilly liked the 20th century Americans exhibit best. Lilly thought the figures from the Vietnam era were interesting and Lydia liked the civil rights era the best. we didn't try to go anywhere else because it was too cold and snowy so we came back and made pancakes.

Jeff, Lilly, and Lydia
(dictated but not read)

No comments:

Post a Comment