Tuesday, July 23, 2013

4th of July

Needless to say there are going to be many details of the night that will be left out to accommodate the younger members in the audience. But what better way to celebrate Amurica's birthday than in the nations Capitol?! Simply put, there isn't. While consuming funny tasting liquids was certainly a part of all the madness, that has zero to do with the overall experience. Never in my life have I seen so many people all coming together and celebrating one cause...AMURICA!! The parade and all the comradery that followed was so much fun that only this blog post can explain it! Although my partner in crime wasn't here to watch fireworks with me, being in the mall for them was incredible. Over 500,000 people crowded the lawn to share in the tradition. The only thing that could've made this day and night any better was if the lady in front of me sat down...But all in all this was still the best 4th of July I could have imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment