Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Softball in the mall

I know everyone has been dying to read my blog posts with more anticipation than the next Game of Thrones book. Well here we go! Like everyone else, this summer has been a truly amazing experience and I would like to think I've taken advantage of every opportunity available. One of my favorite parts of the summer has been playing softball with Senator Brown's office. I know Noah already mentioned this and it has probably lost its luster by now...well thanks a lot Noah, go work on your swing pal! But still, playing softball in the mall has been awesome. Playing in between the Capitol and Washington Monument has definitely been the coolest field I have ever played on. When I thought playing in the mall couldn't get better, ohhhhhh was I wrong!! Sherrod Brown actually came to play with us and hangout with us common folk. In between his diving catches and head first slides, it was truly a special experience being able to, for lack of a better term, shoot the shit with a sitting senator.

-Jarrod Baden

No comments:

Post a Comment