Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Columbus Partnership Reception

A couple weeks ago my office, The Ohio State University Office of Federal Relations, was in attendance of the Columbus Partnership reception, which was held in an amazing room in the Capitol Building that is designed for receptions of the sort. At the reception both Ohio Senators, Brown and Portman, were in attendance along with Ohio Congressional Delegates such as Tiberi, Stivers,
Turner, Gibbs, and even Speaker Boehner. Not only were Ohio politicians there, but also important Columbus actors like Cameron Mitchell, representatives from Nationwide, the Limited Brand, PNC Bank, AT&T, and Schottensteins.  During the reception they great served drinks and fancy hors d'oeuvers. I was able to network. I ended up meeting a photographer at the even and he was able get a picture of me with Speaker Boehner.This was definitely an experience I'll never forget!


-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment