Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh My....

   We were hungry, yes... very hungry. After hours of walking around Georgetown with the sun beating down on us like we were in the Egyptian desert. We needed energy. Our group needed not only sustenance in the form of food and drink, but needed a boost  in attitude to get us through the rest of our day with high spirits. 
  Georgetown Cupcake was the answer we were looking for.

   Aaron, Josh, Jake and I all ordered multiple cupcakes in multiple amounts. After waiting outside the store for more than twenty minutes simply to get in, we knew we had to make the most of our trip. I ordered the red velvet cupcake, the mint chocolate chip, and the chocolate caramel. After ordering, the employees moved rather quickly and we were given our cupcakes in pink boxes within three minutes. After trying one cupcake outside of the store, I saved the other for home. They were amazing. I gave the other to Travis "Trav-Daddy" Madden who seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
   Overall, a place every DC visitor must visit.

-Matt Deptola

No comments:

Post a Comment