Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Skyline's Hotter, Smarter, Cooler, Better, Cousin

To all you Skyline fans out there,


I regret to inform you that your beloved restaurant doesnt even come close to the food at Ben's Chili Bowl. I went there last week after watching the D.C. episode of Man Vs. Food and was astonished at the quality of the chili dog I ate. Ben's Chili Bowl has been visited by an array of celebrities and that is clearly seen within the restaurant as you look around see all the framed pictures of Ben with them. However, most famous of all, Bill Cosby would routinely make visits to Ben's Chili Bowl. His infamous order of choice was the coveted Half Smoke. I order one when I went and can only say that that chili dog was out of this world, and by far the best chili dog I've had in my life. And yes I have tried Skyline before too and I can confidently say that Skyline has nothing on Ben's Chili Bowl. Again, I apologize to any Skyline lover for inadequacy of Skylines food in comparison to Ben's Chili Bowl.


-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment